Friday, April 05, 2013
Versatile blogger award & Liebster Award
So I've been tagged quite a few times for some awards lately so I thought I'd make them all into one post.
First of all, I'd like to say thanks so much to all the lovely bloggers who nominated or tagged me :
Let's get started on these tags!
Random Facts about Me-
1. I'm a procrastinator but I always get everything done. I don't know how I do it or how to stop being one. I just am by nature.
2. I love potatoes. I can eat them for breakfast lunch or dinner, everyday all day.
3. I love to be on airplanes or boats. For some reason they just make me so excited. I would live on a boat if I could.
4. I like road trips, they are so fun, especially on the East coast of the US.
5. I miss living in Canada but I know it won't be the same if I ever go back there.
6. No matter how hard it is to get to a happy ending, I love them. I just love happy endings.
7. Contradictory to my last fact I find it funny when a main character in a movie or show dies. Except when they are my favorite character, then I will ban the show from my house and I won't ever watch it again.
Now for some questions!
1. If you could only wear one colour in your wardrobe for the rest of your life, which colour would you choose?
Hm, that's hard but I would say pink. I don't love it but with my skin tone it's a color that looks good on me. Or dark red. Either one.
2. Out of all the people you know, be they celebrities or real, who would you swap lives with for a day?
A lifeguard girl. I don't know why, but I think it would be cool to live the life of a beach bum lifeguard girl who wears a bikini and hangs out with cool beach people all day then ends the day with a burger and fries.
3. Which band do you think sums up your current/past teenage years?
Too many, I'd say All time Low, Blink 182, Sublime or 311.
4. Which film and/or book could you watch/read over and over again?
I could watch Captain Ron all day. That movie is coool and I wish that could happen to my family. I would read Brave New World or any book in the Lois Lowry "The Giver" type series.
5. What is your essential beauty product?
Blush, I just love it!
6. What is the best beauty tip you have been told?
Oils! Using natural pure oils for your skin makes a huge difference in acne and brightening your skin. I love pure oils.
7. Name three things that make you happy and 3 things that make you sad.
Certain people make me happy, good food, and music. Life makes me sad sometimes, ignorance, and stubborn people.
8. You've just won a million pounds, aside from savings, bills etc, what is the first thing you buy?
9. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Nothing, I'm picky, if it's weird, I'm not eating it.
10. Which country would you really like to visit?
Any country in Africa.
11. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Neither. I'm a whatever type person. But I do get tired fast.
Some more questions from other bloggers! I didn't answer every question but I picked a few I liked.
1. Why did you start your blog?
Orginally I started it with my friend, but that didn't work out so now I'm by myself, which is cool, it's not for followers or anything but merely to entertain myself and see other cool stuff you guys use and do! I like sharing what I get and I enjoy having followers that actually look at my posts and care about what I'm doing rather than just look for the followers for the number aspect. If that made any sense.
2. What is your favorite season?
I like fall but also summer. I love summer clothes, I like going to the beach and being outdoors and having fun.
3.What job did you want to do as a child?
I wanted to be a teacher. I still kinda do.
4. Where is the majority of your wardrobe from?
So I tag everyone! Who ever wants to do this tag I encourage you to try it or, I also nominate all my followers, they deserve it, their blogs are all wonderful (: