Thursday, December 20, 2012

Autumn: Three ways to wear....

Hey loves!
 
The other day I made a post with two clothing items I got from the mall. When I got home I kept thinking about ways to wear these items.This morning I started trying them on and thought, hey! I could make this into a post. So here it is!! Below are pictures of the skirt and top I picked up.
 
P.S. Dont mind my face in these pictures. I just woke up and I'm not wearing any makeup :/
 
 
     .
 










So here is three ways to style these items!









These are the accessories I used:







 
 
Since it is colder outside pairing up some stockings and a overthrow long sleeved top would be cute over any of these outfits.





 


15 comments:

  1. love almost everything! xxxxxxxxx

    www.lachicadelcuarto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lisa bonnet inspired glasses, and that white turtle neck is soooo cuttte, where did you get it, follow backkk :)

    singlechan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! You said Lisa Bonet. Man! I love her!! My style icon. Thank you! I got the turtle neck from Charlotte Rusee for $5. And yes, we will follow back(:

      -Autumn

      Delete
  3. Love these outfits! Very 90s, very cute!

    Jordan
    http://dressforthepart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the outfits you have put together.I'm now a follower be sure to follow my blog :)

    fashion4teens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've actually been following you for awhile. Lol.

      -Autumn(:

      Delete
  6. All of these outfits you put together are amazing. My fav is def the first one :)


    http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you both are very beautiful !!!

    maybe you want to follow each other?

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Of course!
      -Autumn

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read and enjoy all of them <3

Autumn